NOTE: Tammy tagged me over the weekend, and I have been trying my darnedest to get this posted, so that is why all of the references to Monday, and the "Yesterday" section refers to Monday, btw, lol :)
Hello, and happy Monday, everybody!
Hope that everybody has had a fantastic beginning to this week! I had not one, but two job interviews today. I felt pretty good about both of them, and should have more info by the end of this week!
I was also tagged to play the 8 Things game by Tammy @ Encouragement for the Day! So without further ado, here we go!
Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:
Mention the person that tagged you (check). Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends. Go tell them you tagged them!
8 Things I Look Forward To:
2. Being a mom, someday!
3. Getting a new job
4. Landscaping our yard
5. Our Colorado trip in May
6. Finding a home church
7. Riding the motorcycle this summer
8. Bible Study on Tuesday!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
3. Picked up 6 pack and a pound from Taco John's
4. Took Austin's temperature
5. Fed the dog
6. Made brownies
7. Ate a spinach salad
8. Studied for my job interview
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Drive a stick-shift
2. Visit my family more often
3. Work from home
4. Speak several different languages fluently
5. Travel for a living
6. Have lunch with my hubby every day
7. Get amazon.com to work for me :S
8. Go to the She Speaks conference
8 Shows I Watch:
2. American Idol
3. Law & Order: SVU
6. Deadliest Catch
7. In Plain Sight
8 Bloggers Tagged:
1. Katie at Three Blondes and a Redhead
2. fransmomma at The Frans Clan
3. Nikki at Project: Domestic Bliss
4. Denise at There's Always Room for One More
5. Heather at Dear Diary . . .
6. Mikki at The View From My Beach Chair
7. Jen at mommablogsalot
8. Mel at Super Tweak