Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Don't worry . . . I'm still alive . . . I think . . .

Okay, so I know I have been M.I.A. for the past couple of weeks, and I am very sorry! I also know that I started this stellar idea of the 26 days of Thanksgiving, and only got about halfway through (if that), so I am sorry to those of you who were waiting with baited breath for "K" through "Z." I may finish those at some point, but with the crazy whirlwind of my life at this point, I'm not making any promises!

I have so much to tell you all, and so many incredible stories to share, so stay tuned, and I will post as much as I can as soon as possible. I also have the November newsletter up on the Burden Bearers International blog, so be sure to hop over and take a look at that!

I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving, and that you're enjoying a wonderful Christmas season!

:),

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!