Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Awesome Message from Beth Moore

I just love this video from Beth Moore's blog :) I just love Beth Moore's blog in general, heck I just love Beth Moore! If you have never done one of her Bible studies, or visited her blog, you are truly missing out. She is definitely one of my heroes in the faith and one of the people that I cannot wait to meet (here, there, or in the air as Austin likes to say, lol)!

This video has been such an encouragement to me, I watch it over and over again because I think it is just such a great reminder, so I thought I'd share it with you all :) She actually posted it on her blog in November, and I've been meaning to repost since then, but this got lost in my "Drafts" folder! Hope you enjoy it!

Siesta Video Message from LPV on Vimeo.


To see the original post on her blog, click here!

Love y'all! Have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!