Tuesday, February 15, 2011

SSMT Verse for February 1-15

Hey everyone!

I was so excited to see that Beth Moore is still doing the Siesta Scripture Memory Team on her blog! I participated in 2009, and I decided to give it a go again this year! If you have no idea what I'm talking about, click here to see all of her posts on the subject for this year, and if you'd like to join the team, click here for her instructions!

Here's my verse from February 1 (from memory):

But he who looks into the perfect law of liberty
and continues in it, and is not a forgetful hearer
but a doer of the work, this one will be blessed in what he does.

James 1:25 (NKJV)


Have a fabulous Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!