Thursday, January 8, 2009

New Year's Eve Party!

Our friends Merle & Heidi hosted a New Year's Eve 50's Sock Hop in a big barn that they have outfitted to be a party building on their property!

It was a costume party, so of course we did it up right:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
- gotta have the accessories! :)


They had propane heaters going, "drive in" movies playing,

Photobucket
tricycle drag races,

Photobucket
swing dance lessons on a big dance floor,


and a ton of food! More than a week after the fact, I'm finally getting these pics posted!


Photobucket
We had a blast!


:)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you all had a blast!!!!


    Lisa Q

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like SO much fun! It's been two decades since I dressed up for a sock hop! Ugh. That just makes me feel old. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it was so much fun! I could so see hanging out with you :-)

    Come stop by my blog. I left you a little something special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like it was soo much fun! I can soo see us hanging out together. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like it was an absolute blast!

    It must have been so much for to dress the part!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!