Good morning everybody! How is everybody on this beautiful Friday morning! It's freezing here, but no snow - I almost wish there was snow, then it might feel like a normal winter :)
Here's my questionnaire! I can't wait to read about all your rocking hubbies today!
1. Where did you meet? Emmaus Bible College (read the story here)
2. Who long did you date before you were married? 2 1/2 years
3. What does he do that surprises you? It doesn't surprise me any more, but towards the beginning of our relationship his little OCD tendencies really surprised me
4. What is your favorite quality of his? His work ethic and integrity
5. What is your favorite feature of his? Oh wow, there are so many - he is truly a hottie! I would have to say his eyes - you can tell what he's feeling and what kind of mood he's in just by looking at the color of his eyes. He also has a great, strong jaw-line, and ripped arms, and his legs are strong, solid muscle . . . :)
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Pumpkin Spice
7. What is his favorite food? Bacon cheeseburgers when we eat out - anywhere, he likes cheesy chicken crescents, parmesan chicken, mac 'n cheese at home
8. What is his favorite sport? He played soccer and swam competitively when he was a kid, but the only sporting event we watch now is the Super Bowl and the opening ceremonies of the olympics :)
9. When and where was your first kiss? The Galena, IL post office parking lot :)
10. What do you like to do together? We love to travel! We have fun doing just about anything at home. We usually spend our evenings ch-ch-ch-chillin at home, watching TV and reading and paying bills.
11. Do you have any children? Not yet!
12. Does he have a hidden talent? Yes!!! The man can sing like nobody's business!
13. Who said "I love you" first? Me. In the car on the way back to Dubuque after celebrating his dad's birthday.
14. What is his favorite type of music? He likes all different kinds of music, but he usually listens to the pop station or the country station.
15. What do you admire most about him? I hugely admire his confindence, his strength of character and his genuine-ness :)
16. Do you think he will read this? Probably :)
Be sure to check in with the other ladies who are bragging on their rocking hubbies today by clicking on the "My Husband Rocks Participants" button in the left sidebar.
(if you would like to add the MHR Fridays button to your sidebar, use this code ).
<a href="http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-husband-rocks-friday.html"><img src="http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn135/katylinvw/mosaicmhrf.jpg"/></a>
If you're not a blogger, but still want the world to know about your amazing husband (or wife, or husband to be, or wife to be, etc.) leave a shout-out in the form of a comment! If you're unable to comment, e-mail me at katylinvw [at] yahoo [dot] com and I'll add your shout out to this post!
As always, on Fridays From*me Tees will refund your shipping on any order of two or more items if you mention the great adventure and ~my husband rocks! Fridays~ in the "how did you hear about us?" section of your order form, so run on over there and check them out, too! Thank you From*me Tees!
Thanks for reading, everybody! Have a fantastic weekend!