Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday! (Our First :D)

Sweet Shot Day


Today is my first day participating in Sweet Shot Tuesday - hosted over at Life with My 3 Boybarians, and I'm super excited.

I am not a very good photographer, but my hubby, Austin, (about whom I regularly brag blog on My Husband Rocks! Fridays) is a phenomenal photographer, so on these posts the photos are most likely taken by him. Occasionally I will get a dumb-luck good shot here or there, so I may post those from time to time :)

This week's photo, Austin took while we were in Peru.  I think it's absolutely gorgeous, and it's one I never would have "seen" - so I'm really glad he's got the eye!

Photobucket
to see the full-size image, click here


Big thanks to Darcy for hosting Sweet Shots :) What a fun way to see lots of great photos and share some of our faves!

Have a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

  1. Stunning. He does have the "eye." I could totally see this hanging in a fancy establishment. Exotic and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Tell him that that picture is AMAZING! The color! The bokeh! Oh my!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!