Thursday, September 10, 2009

MHR Inspiration #16 ~ Joy in the Journey

Okay, three things I know:

1) It has been a loooooong time since I did a prompt for MHR.
2) It is pretty late on a Thursday to be posting a prompt for tomorrow.
3) You NEED to read this article, so read it - even if you don't write to the prompt tomorrow, lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joy in the Journey by John & Nancy Ortberg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prompt/Theme for Friday, September 11, 2009
What are some of the ways that your rocking hubby adds joy to your life? What are some of your favorite joy-filled moments that immediately spring to mind? Do you have any rituals that are joy-inspiring?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge
. . . make your life-goal to become the primary joy-giver in your spouse's world.

This is a doozy, I know, but how amazing would it be if this was truly our life-goal? This is definitely going in my prayer journal!


Thanks for reading everybody! Have a joyful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!