Thursday, March 8, 2012

Shop at Amazon.com?

Hello Everyone!

Hope you are having a great week!

I have recently discovered the wonderful world of Amazon Associates. I have used it periodically when I do book reviews, but in the past couple of weeks Austin and I have been learning about all the ways that the program actually works. It's pretty awesome.

Hence, the beautiful new widget over there --------->

Under the dog tags in the sidebar.


One of the books catch your eye? Looking for some yummy, healthy freeze-dried fruit? How about some fragrant Senseo coffee pods? Just click on the image when it scrolls by and you'll be taken directly there! Have some shopping to do on Amazon.com for something you don't see there? Click any of the pictures, then navigate around as you normally would! Or, you can click HERE or HERE or HERE!


Happy shopping! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!