Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Crazy SAD week!

Okay, so does it blow anyone else's mind how many celebs have passed away in the last week? I know that millions of people die every day, and that each one leaves a hole in the lives of those they leave behind, but it still seems so odd when 4 high-profile individuals die within one week.

Photobucket
Ed McMahon
March 6, 1923 - June 23, 2009


Photobucket
Farrah Fawcett
February 2, 1947 - June 25, 2009

Photobucket
Michael Jackson
August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009


Photobucket
Billy Mays
July 20, 1958 - June 29, 2009


Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

  1. Someone else died yesterday - age 97...can't remember who it is, though...it was in the paper this morning - the one that now is soaking with chocolate milk from our adventure at the tire place this morning. As well as my pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean...I was thinking the same thing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh... i didn't know billy died! how did he die????

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a sad week. We lost a local soldier in Iraq, also.

    BTW, MJ was born in 1958, not 2009.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!