Thursday, July 30, 2009

31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands ~ Day 11


~~~~~*~~~~~

Day 11
Pray that your husband will have a humble, teachable spirit and a servant’s heart before the Lord. Pray that he will listen to God and desire to do His will.


Proverbs 15:33
Fear of the Lord teaches wisdom;
humility precedes honor.

Ephesians 6:6
Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart.


Praying for my hubby, and for you all!


31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10

2 comments:

  1. Hi KatyLin,

    I noticed that you made a comment on one of the giveaways I set up for Living Rooms Direct and was wondering if you would be interested in working together. If so, I would love to work with you on either a giveaway, a product review, or a guest post on your site. I look forward to hearing back from you!

    Take care,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne,

    I would be VERY interested in working with you, but I do not know how to contact you. Could you please e-mail me at katylinvw[at]yahoo[dot]com?

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!