Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Giving Thanks . . . Alphabetically ~ "J"

Photobucket

Attributes of God
God is our Joy

You have made known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand.
Psalm 16:11

God is Just

It is unthinkable that God would do wrong, that the Almighty would pervert justice.
Job 34:12

People
Jesus - the Lover of my soul :)
Julie - my sweet friend
Juanita - another wonderful friend

Things
Juice :)
Jambalaya - yummm (have you noticed that most of my "things" are food items, lol)
Jam, Jelly, basically anything you can put on toast


What made your "J" list?


that my heart may sing to you and
not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give you
thanks forever.
Psalm 30:12


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!