Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Giving Thanks . . . Alphabetically ~ "A"

Photobucket

Attributes of God
God is Almighty!

And they were calling to one another:
"Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty;
the whole earth is full of his glory." ~ Isaiah 6:3

People
Austin (of course!) - My sweet, amazing husband!
Ashley - my sister-in-law
Anna - my wonderful friend!
Anna - my cousin!

Things
Apples, Apricots - seriously, they're good!
Airplanes - make travel soooooo much quicker!
American Cleaning Services - Austin's employer
America - my earthly homeland :)


What "A's" are you thankful for?


Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.
1 Chronicles 16:8


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!