Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Giving Thanks . . . Alphabetically ~ "B"

Photobucket

Attributes of God
God is Beautiful!

One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4

People
Bethany - my cousin-in-law :)
Betty - my grandmother
Bill - my uncle
Bob - my grandfather
Bruce - my uncle
Bryce - my father-in-law
Bryan & Betty Ann - our pastor and his wife

Things
the Bible - this one bears a longer explanation! How amazing, that the Lord of all creation would lower himself to communicate with me through his written Word! What a blessing!
Books - I adore reading
Blogs - what fun!
my Bike - keeps me healthy, and so fun to ride with my hubby


What's on your "B" list?


Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good;
his love endures forever.
1 Chronicles 16:34


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!