Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hello.

Hey everybody!

I don't have anything very coherent to say this evening . . . this morning . . . I just spent the night curb shopping with my mother- and father- and sister-in-law! And the last TWO HOURS tring on all of the clothes I got!!!

I don't have a final count or pics yet, but it's a lot!

Working on my spring cleaning this week, too - although I've done a lot more thinking about it than actual cleaning. My goal is to hit it really hard tomorrow, though. (Hopefully.)

Right now I am just waiting for the load of laundry to be done so I can wear some of my new clothes to work tomorrow. Enjoying a little Law & Order SVU while I wait :)

Sorry this is really random and rambling, just thought I'd catch everybody up on the OH SO EXCITING (note sarcasm) goings on, lol :) Hopefully I'll be a little more with it after a few hours of sleep :)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! (The shopping, not the laundry . . . lol.)

    I just wanted to let you know that you've been tagged and you have an award over at my blog, if you choose to accept! ; )

    God Bless and have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posts like this. Just rambling.. they are fun to read though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I leave a message even though I don't blog?
    It's your mom and I LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!