Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Job Search Update & The 8 Things Thing! :)

NOTE: Tammy tagged me over the weekend, and I have been trying my darnedest to get this posted, so that is why all of the references to Monday, and the "Yesterday" section refers to Monday, btw, lol :)

Hello, and happy Monday, everybody!

Hope that everybody has had a fantastic beginning to this week! I had not one, but two job interviews today. I felt pretty good about both of them, and should have more info by the end of this week!

I was also tagged to play the 8 Things game by Tammy @ Encouragement for the Day! So without further ado, here we go!

Here's how to do this 8 THINGS thing:

Mention the person that tagged you (check). Complete the lists of 8's. Tag 8 of your wonderful bloggy friends. Go tell them you tagged them!

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Weekends!
2. Being a mom, someday!
3. Getting a new job
4. Landscaping our yard
5. Our Colorado trip in May
6. Finding a home church
7. Riding the motorcycle this summer
8. Bible Study on Tuesday!

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Showered
2. Laundry
3. Picked up 6 pack and a pound from Taco John's
4. Took Austin's temperature
5. Fed the dog
6. Made brownies
7. Ate a spinach salad
8. Studied for my job interview

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Drive a stick-shift
2. Visit my family more often
3. Work from home
4. Speak several different languages fluently
5. Travel for a living
6. Have lunch with my hubby every day
7. Get amazon.com to work for me :S
8. Go to the She Speaks conference

8 Shows I Watch:
1. NCIS
2. American Idol
3. Law & Order: SVU
4. Psych
5. Monk
6. Deadliest Catch
7. In Plain Sight
8. Crossroads

8 Bloggers Tagged:
1. Katie at Three Blondes and a Redhead
2. fransmomma at The Frans Clan
3. Nikki at Project: Domestic Bliss
4. Denise at There's Always Room for One More
5. Heather at Dear Diary . . .
6. Mikki at The View From My Beach Chair
7. Jen at mommablogsalot
8. Mel at Super Tweak

4 comments:

  1. I'd be honored to be your "inspiration" for this Friday's post! I am seriously so excited about this! What an awesome awesome idea! I've already got my post ready for Friday and can't wait to introduce my followers to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could speak several languages, too - that would come in handy... Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh, you tagged me - the pressure!!! LOL

    Praying your interviews went well and Austin is feeling better....

    Blessings,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey.. this will be fun!! Thanks for tagging me.

    Oh and about the pool.. it's still only a cool 74 right now, so that's why she wasn't actually floating and studying..LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!