Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wedding Bells!

Last weekend, on March 21, 2009, our friends Tyler & Emma were married!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It was a beautiful ceremony!

Photobucket
Unity sand


Photobucket
Austin & me at the ceremony


Photobucket
Driving away from the church!

Photobucket
Austin got artsy while we were waiting for
the arrival of the wedding party

Photobucket
Time to cut the cake!


Photobucket
First dance!


Photobucket
The groom dancing with his mother, Dana,
one of my mother-in-law's best friends

Photobucket
Garter time!

To see the professional photos, go here.

We had a great time! It's always fun because you see so many people who you don't usually get to spend a lot of time with.

Photobucket
Alex & Chelsea

Photobucket
Kylie!

Photobucket
Carly, Mona & Anna


Photobucket
Mona, Dana, & Thelma (my mother-in-law)

Photobucket
The Three Musketeers
(Austin, Tyler - the groom, & Alex)


Photobucket
Austin & Me at the reception!
Yes, we totally changed in between!
It was a gorgeous day and
we wanted to ride the bike!


Thanks for reading, hope I didn't overload your picture appetite, lol!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE weddings! They always make me remember why I married my sweetie! Something must have worked, because a week from today we will have been married 14 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'll just say, "Ditto" to what HeathahLee said. It's the romance of them that makes me all giddy inside.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pic of you two.. and the pic of Kylie - that is darling! Nice shot! I'm the worst at taking pics and I never would have been able to catch that cute little face doing that :)

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!