I found this fun Christmas meme over at super tweaky and I just had to play along!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, but I prefer wrapping paper - I just love getting creative with paper & bow styles :)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial, pre-lit :) very easy!
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the day after Thanksgiving, but this year not until last weekend.
4. When do you take the tree down? Typically (teehee Michele) we have done it on January 2nd.
5. Do you like Egg Nog? Love it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Easy Bake Oven, hands down, no contest :)
7. Hardest person to buy for? I think everyone is hard to buy for because we don't want to just buy something to have a present, so we try to get something that we know the people we are buying for will LOVE - makes for a little stress :)
8. Easiest person to buy for? The dogs :)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! One of our first Christmases, Austin got me the whole Willow Tree nativity set! Gorgeous!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Fo sho!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? hmmmm . . . that's a hard one . . . I cannot think of one at the moment - sorry :)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I think it's a tie between White Christmas and Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Thanksgiving - usually far too long before the sun comes up!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I plead the fifth :)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas and favorite Christmas dessert? Thelma's Oreo balls!!! MMmmmmmm!!! Makes me hungry just thinking about it.
16. Lights on the tree? Absolutely - I love white twinkle lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Way too many to list. Please see playlist at left :)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel to visit family some years, home with the other side of the family other years.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen & Rudolph :)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Gorgeous glass star!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Growing up it was Christmas Eve. With hubby's family that's heretical! One present on Christmas Eve and the rest on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas music playing in stores before Thanksgiving!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love silver and gold and sparkly white - snowflakes :)
24. Handmade ornaments or store bought? Combination of the two. Many of our ornaments were gifts, but I have also fashioned some ornaments out of the silk flowers we used in our wedding.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I always want clothes, or gift certificates to go clothes shopping :), I also have a lot of books on my list this year. My dream wishlist includes an iPod and a Macbook :)
Hope you enjoyed the Christmas fun! If you decide to play along, please let me know so I can read your answers!
Thanks for reading!