Thursday, August 20, 2009

Praying for Our Husbands Book Study

Photobucket


Well, we've come to the end of our 31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands! If you missed it, or just want to go through it again, the original "Praying for Our Husbands" post has links to each day of the 31-day series. Click here or on the button below to read that post.



Also in that post I announced that following 31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands, we would be starting a blog "book study" of The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian, one chapter per week. That series will be starting up on Monday, August 31, so anyone who hadn't heard about it before now still has time to get a copy of the book.

I have never done a "book study" on the blog before, so I'll kind of be making it up as I go along. If you have any questions or suggestions now, or throughout the run of the series, please feel free to comment, or e-mail me at katylinvw{at}yahoo{dot}com :)

I'm excited, hope you'll decide to read and pray along with me!

1 comment:

  1. I already have the book! YAY! I've started it numerous times, maybe this will help me finish it. And your new layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!