Sunday, August 9, 2009

31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands ~ Day 21


~~~~~*~~~~~

Day 21
Pray that your husband will learn how to relax in the Lord and, in his greatest times of stress, find joy and peace in his relationship with God. Pray that he will submit his schedule to the Lord.


Nehemiah 8:10
And Nehemiah[a] continued, “Go and celebrate with a feast of rich foods and sweet drinks, and share gifts of food with people who have nothing prepared. This is a sacred day before our Lord. Don’t be dejected and sad, for the joy of the Lord is your strength!”

Proverbs 17:22
A cheerful heart is good medicine,
but a broken spirit saps a person’s strength.

Psalm 16:11
You will show me the way of life,
granting me the joy of your presence
and the pleasures of living with you forever.


Praying for my hubby, and for you all!


31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20


1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to thankyou for doing this series! I have been away for the summer from my husband and this has given me very specific things to pray over him. I have let him know certain days what it is I am praying and have seen a tremendous change in him knowing I was covering him in prayer! Thankyou!!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!