Tuesday, August 4, 2009

31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands ~ Day 16


~~~~~*~~~~~

Day 16
Pray that your husband will choose healthy, God-honoring activities. Pray that he will not live in bondage to any questionable habits or hobbies, but that he will experience freedom in holiness as he yields to the Spirit’s control.


1 Corinthians 6:12
You say, “I am allowed to do anything”—but not everything is good for you. And even though “I am allowed to do anything,” I must not become a slave to anything.

1 Corinthians 10:31
So whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.

2 Timothy 2:4
Soldiers don’t get tied up in the affairs of civilian life, for then they cannot please the officer who enlisted them.


Praying for my hubby, and for you all!


31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15


No comments:

Post a Comment

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!