Tuesday, August 11, 2009

31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands ~ Day 23


~~~~~*~~~~~

Day 23
Pray that your husband will be a good father—disciplining his children wisely and loving them unconditionally. If he is not a father, pray that he will find a young man to mentor in the things of the Lord.


Ephesians 6:4
Fathers, do not provoke your children to anger by the way you treat them. Rather, bring them up with the discipline and instruction that comes from the Lord.

Colossians 3:21
Fathers, do not aggravate your children, or they will become discouraged.

2 Timothy 2:1-2
Timothy, my dear son, be strong through the grace that God gives you in Christ Jesus. 2 You have heard me teach things that have been confirmed by many reliable witnesses. Now teach these truths to other trustworthy people who will be able to pass them on to others.


Praying for my hubby, and for you all!


31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22


2 comments:

  1. I need to catch up on all the days I've missed, but! today at least starts it for me. This is an awesome thing that you're doing. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been following along on twitter. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate you doing this!

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!