Wednesday, August 5, 2009

31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands ~ Day 17


~~~~~*~~~~~

Day 17
Pray that your husband will enjoy his manliness as he patterns his life after Christ and strong men in the faith. Pray for his physical, emotional, mental, social and spiritual strength.


Ephesians 3:16
I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources he will empower you with inner strength through his Spirit.

1 Peter 2:21
For God called you to do good, even if it means suffering, just as Christ suffered for you. He is your example, and you must follow in his steps.

1 Corinthians 10:11
These things happened to them as examples for us. They were written down to warn us who live at the end of the age.


Praying for my hubby, and for you all!


31 Days of Praying for Our Husbands
Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16


1 comment:

  1. Just a note to say although I don't always comment, I enjoy reading your posts. I then try to turn them into prayers for my GF.

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!