I have been utterly remiss in acknowledging some bloggy love . . . So, please, please visit these ladies!
Some time ago (on the same day!), I received comments informing me of awards from both Jan and Barb.
Jan graciously presented me with this Kreative Blogger Award, and along with it I am supposed to share 6 things that make me happy, so here goes:
1, My hubby :)
2. Spending time with family and friends
4. Holiday food and decorations
5. Catching up with old friends
6. Children's laughter
I pass this AWARD onto:
Amy, at Photography by Amy Kay and My Life is Organized CHAOS!!
Tara, at Family Traditions . . . One Story at a Time
Melissa, at A Little Loveliness
Lisa, at Stop and Smell the Choloates
Nikki, at Project: Domestic Bliss
Alex, at My Quill and Pen
And Barb gifted me with the Perfect Friendship Blend Award.
This award comes with a questionnaire:
1. Do you have the same friends since childhood? I have lost touch with some of my friends, but since my parents still live in Colorado, they keep me updated on their lives, and the Internet is a fabulous way to keep in touch with many of my childhood friends.
2. What do you value most about your friends? I value friends who are honest and open and available to listen and talk or just do nothing but spend time together.
3. Are your friends your sounding boards? Absolutely! I have a very difficult time sorting things out in my head and treasure the opportunity to talk things out with my close friends.
4. What is your favorite activity to share with your friends? I love just being with people. But anything creative - scrapbooking, crocheting, quilting, craft projects - is always more fun with a friend! I also adore eating - whole meals or just a cup of tea, at home our out to a restaurant - makes for special bonding times :)
I consider all of you to be my very dear friends, but per the rules I would like to share this award with 4 of my special friends:
Alex, at My Quill & Pen
Sarah, at Burgeon
Sarah Mae, at Like a Warm Cup of Coffee
Anna Mae, atWhispers
Be sure to visit these ladies and give them lots of bloggy love :)
Thanks for reading!