Hello and happy Friday everybody! I'm so excited for another chance to brag all over what a sweetheart my hubby is, and I know you are excited, too!
We had a very eventful week, and I was reminded of Austin's thoughtfulness several times.
1) Even though he didn't have to be up for another hour, he woke up in time to see me off and wish me a happy birthday on Tuesday morning.
2) He worked outside in the cold getting our toys and our yard settled for the fast-approaching snow season.
3) He made sure that I had enough covers to keep me warm at night (I'm a very cold sleeper), and checked to make sure that they had done their job in the morning.
4) Even though he doesn't really understand the fascination, he puts up with my newfound NaNo obsession, and has been tremendously helpful on the logical ideas front!
5) We are moving the dog inside this weekend! - Something he was not terribly keen on, but he knows that I've been dying to do it!
I am so thankful that takes the time to take care of these things, and that he took the time to know and understand me well enough to take such wonderful care of me, too!
(if you would like to add the button to your sidebar, use this code ).
<a href="http://honestandlasting.blogspot.com/2008/06/my-husband-rocks-friday.html"><img src="http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/nn135/katylinvw/mosaicmhrf.jpg"/></a>
If you're not a blogger, but still want the world to know about your amazing husband (or wife, or husband to be, or wife to be, etc.) leave a shout-out in the form of a comment! If you're unable to comment, e-mail me at katylinvw [at] yahoo [dot] com and I'll add your shout out to this post!
As always, on Fridays From*me Tees will refund your shipping on any order of two or more items if you mention the great adventure and ~my husband rocks! Fridays~ in the "how did you hear about us?" section of your order form, so run on over there and check them out, too! Thank you From*me Tees!
Thanks for reading everybody! Have a fantastic weekend!