Saturday, October 25, 2008

Tag! I'm it . . .

Sweet Kathy C. has tagged me to play the "5 Things" Game.

The rules are to write 5 things under each of the 5 headings, and then tag 5 others.

Photobucket

10 Years Ago...

1. I was twelve years old.
2. I started 8th grade at Russell Middle School
3. I was in my third year of French classes
4. My youngest sister started Kindergarten
5. The Monica Lewinsky scandal began.

Photobucket

5 Things on today's "to-do" list

1. Give the dog a bath - she needs it really bad!
2. Hang out with my hubby
3. Plan meals for next week
4. Work on reorganizing the trash pit that my office has become . . . again :S
5. Move garage sale items to the garage.

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. Rice Krispy Caramel Bars :) mmmmm . . .
2. Chips & Guacamole (salsa & queso are good, too)
3. Popcorn
4. Pumpkin Cookies
5. Chocolate :)

Photobucket

5 Things I would do if I were a millionaire

1. Pay off all of our debt
2. Pay off all of our parents' debt
3. New clothes, shoes, accessories (not a lot, but some)
4. New laptops (Macbooks preferably) and/or iPhones for both Austin and myself
5. Travel, travel, travel . . .

5 Places I have lived

1. Elvin Ave.
2. Painted Rocks Rd.
3. Firestar Ln.
4. Apartment
5. House w/ Austin :)

Photobucket

5 Jobs that I have had / or still have

1. Camp Counselor
2. Receptionist
3. Daycare Teacher
4. Customer Service Representative
5. Project Coordinator

5 People I am tagging

1. Katie at Three Blondes and a Redhead
2. Mer at The Road Less Traveled
3. Angie at SevEn cLoWn CirCuS
4. Anna Mae at Whispers . . .
5. Becky at Smile! It's Becky!

Photobucket

And when it rains it pours :) Chelsea has also tagged me to reveal 7 wierd/random things about myself, so here goes:

1. My parents gave all of us girls the same three initials - then we had to go and get married (Kelli like a fox . . .)

2. I think it would be amazing to live overseas (for awhile)

Photobucket


3. I am terrified of the prospect of Barack Obama becoming the next president of the United States.

4. Studying our geneaologies fascinates me.

5. The music and drama department was literally my entire life for my entire high school career, and now I haven't performed anything for more than 3 years.

Photobucket


6. I am crazy enough to believe that it is possible to write 50,000 words of my first novel between November 1st and November 30th. (NaNoWriMo)

7. I love watching medical dramas (ER, House, Scrubs, etc.) but I know I could NEVER do that for a living.

Photobucket


The ladies that I tagged may choose to participate in either or both of these fun games :)

Thanks for reading everybody, have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. All I have to say is that #4 is NOT weird. I'm with you, chicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did last week go??? I'm going to do this on my blog, I promise I'm not blowing off your tag. In fact, I'm totally flattered!

    Hopefully I'll post my answers tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete

Always great to hear from you! I ALWAYS read your comments, and they make my day!

Thank you!